AUMUND Fördertechnik GmbH, Saalhoffer Str. 17, 47495 Rheinberg, Germany,phone: +49-2843-72 0, fax: +49-2843-60270, email: email@example.com
Data protection officer
Marco Biewald, VERDATA DATENSCHUTZ GmbH & Co. KG,Römerstraße 12, D-40476 Düsseldorf, Germany,phone: +49(0)211 438330-0, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Processing of personal data when you visit the website
The provider of the pages automatically collects and stores information in so-called server log files, which your browser automatically transmits to us. These are:
- Browser type and browser versionused operating system
- Referrer URL
- Hostname of the accessing computer
- Time of the server request
- IP address
This data will not be merged with other data sources.
The basis for data processing is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b DSGVO, which permits the processing of data for the fulfilment of a contract or pre-contractual measures.
When you contact us using the contact form, we will process the data you provide to handle your request. Obligatory fields are labelled as such. Without this information we will not be able to handle your request.
The legal basis is taking steps prior to entering into a contract according to Article 6(1)(b) GDPR.
Recipients of data
We employ the following service providers which process data on our behalf:
- RAIDBOXES GmbH, Friedrich-Ebert-Straße 7, 48153 Münster, Germany (web hosting)
- Google LLC, , 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043 (Google Maps)
The legal basis is Article 6(1)(f) GDPR (pursuit of legitimate interests) and Article 28 GDPR (commissioned processing of personal data). Google LLC has obtained a certification under the “EU-US Privacy Shield” agreement. The Commission of the European Union has determined in Adequacy Decision that this ensures an adequate level of protection of personal data.
We will only share data relating to you with third parties without your consent where one of the following applies:
- where it is necessary to perform our contractual obligations; in this case, the legal basis is Article 6(1)(b) GDPR;
- where it is necessary to pursue legitimate interests; our legitimate interests include in particular the exercise of legal claims; in this case, the legal basis is Article 6(1)(b) GDPR;
- for compliance with a legal obligation, e g with respect to tax authorities; in this case, the legal basis is Article 6(1)(c) GDPR.
Period for which personal data will be stored
We store your data for as long as it is necessary to handle a request or to fulfil the contract. This does not apply where we are not permitted to delete certain data (e g documents that must be retained in accordance with tax law and commercial law) or where data is necessary to pursue legitimate interests, for example to exercise legal claims.
Where the respective legal requirements are met, you have the following rights:
- You have the right to obtain information on what personal data relating to you we have store (Article 15 GDPR).
- You have the right to request the rectification of inaccurate data (Article 16 GDPR).
- You have the right to request the erasure (Article 17) or the restriction of processing (Article 18 GDPR) of data which is no longer necessary. Where there is a legal obligation to retain data, e g for business correspondence according to commercial law and tax law, or another statutory exception, data will not be deleted, but the processing will be restricted.
- You have the right to data portability (Article 20 GDPR), i e the right to receive the data you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and to transmit this data to another controller without hindrance from us; this may include the right to have such data transmitted directly to another controller where technically feasible.
You may at any time object to processing of your data for direct marketing purposes and, on grounds relating to your particular situation, to the processing of your data for other purposes (Article 21 GDPR).
In order to exercise your rights, please contact us at the above address.
If you consider that the processing of your data infringes data protection laws, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority (Article 77 GDPR). The supervisory authority with local jurisdiction for us is: Landesbeauftragte für Datenschutz und Informationsfreiheit Nordrhein-Westfalen, Kavalleriestr. 2-4, 40213 Düsseldorf (https://www.ldi.nrw.de).
Last revision: November 12th 2020